Halaman

Male Masseur Indonesia

REAL MASSAGE SERVICE M4M .If you are looking for somebody who is Charming, Friendly, Flexible, Intelligent, Pleasant, Affectionate, Sensual, Sexy, Cool, Hot, and Muscular, N CLEAN you have found the right guy.

I offer erotic full body Java, traditional & sensual massages. it's a REAL & very relaxing
one hour full body naked Java massage from neck to toe.

OUT CALL TO UR HOTEL /APARTMENT & MAN FOR MAN ONLY!


Let me show you,and give me you the best time of your life. 100%satisfaction guaranteed and all you will want more and more!!!

My desire
just for high class only around central Jakarta area . i m clean n very selective person to chose my client Available 24 forout call to your hotel or apartment with my adorable price. Please contact me at 081916714744/+6281916714744

Selasa, 21 Agustus 2012

Male Masseur Jakarta

If you would like to have very nice relaxing massage in JAKARTA, INDONESIA and have a lot of fun, you got the right person! Hello everybody..... Adam here, 29 Years old, handsome boy and athletic body for you with 172cm/ 70 kg. I do travel to your Hotel, Apartment, House as soon as possible right to your place. Am Hot and Friendly and ill be ready to serve you anytime. Am very nice, SAVE AND HEALTHY and you will be very enjoy your time with me from top till bottom. Am gonna be ready for 24/7 hours/day to serve you with my adorable price. Looking forward to see you soon. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 081916714744/ +6281916714744 FOR MAN & FOR CALL ONLY